Wednesday 7 March 2012

the truth about your shamPOO

Good Evening Everyone.

Life is getting harder, but so much better!!!  I've been making soaps, candles and creocheting for a awhile, but now I'm starting to play with what i've got.

I've spent ALOT of money on the materials to have a comfortable place in making soaps. But it sure makes you smarter trying to bargain and control money.

Anyways, it's worth it 100 times and more!!! I get to make ALL of my products for free now! I don't even seem to use much of it anymore, because this stuff isn't made to make you need more!


The most important thing to note about these products is that they are made from INDUSTRIAL WASTE. I'm not kidding. Glycerine, the base of all these shampoo, and almost all other beauty products is made from a by product of fossil fuel production!!!

No wonder it looks so shiny!, it's pretty much an oil slick.

Not to mention all the other artificial preservatives in them to make them last forever. And then they throw in some colour #65027 and pearberry? fragrance.

NO THANKS !

We need to say NO to these products. I am adamant that this is a disgusting practice that further strengthens our need for   fossil fuels. the truth is WE ARE FOSSIL FUELS.

I say let's use nature to help us. I heard that only a mere fraction of all the plants on earth have been studied for their medicinal properties.

But what we do know is still extraordinary. Essential oils are our best friends right now. And even though they are much more expensive then fragrance oils, they are much more than just a scent.

I see a better world for us, and i'm trrying to help. So everyone know, I use these products. I make these products with my 2 hands in my kitchen, which now is my laboratory.

I'm working on making a natural toothpaste next!   I'm so excited!  My boyfriend said i should make it, which made me SUPER EXCITED! why didn't i think of that? because i didn't need to since i have him :)

A new project. and something i will post when done!

Please check out my new lipbalms and lotion bars! they are just nice.
 http://www.etsy.com/listing/94680001/all-natural-lotion-bar-beeswax-based

 http://www.etsy.com/listing/94590079/all-natural-beeswax-lipbalm-vanilla?ref=v1_other_2

I'll be back!

now back to my corner of reality :)

All the best
Zoe


6 comments:

  1. A natural toothpaste is a great idea, Zoe. It always seems like I end up swallowing more of mine than I want to but if it's natural, I wouldn't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about nasty shamPOO....I need one for color treated hair though...can you develop a natural one for that??!! Following your blog now....found you on Buttonville Manor team...keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!

    I am going to work on that!

    I'll keep you posted here and on the etsy!

    thanks for following
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glycerine is not made of fossil fuels. Most of it is from natural sources such as animals and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete